Largest SD Card

Andru8

Reaction score
As the title says,what is the largest SD card I can use in my system? I don't want to put small cards in like 2 or 4 GB I really would like 32GB or more.

Not sure the exact model as I am new to this. It has full colour display with 2 SD card slots in the back. My car is 2011 S3.

Thanks

And make sure the 32gb are class 10. Poor quality ones don't work from China. But them from Amazon or some reputable. I think I got mine for 17 quid each. Cheaper than a 60gb iPod !

It is the RNS-E unit thanks. I'll check out Amazon to make sure I get the right ones and your right it's cheaper than an iPod.

Cheers

Phew fangio, you had me worried there,I had to nip out and check mine after about 6 relaxing pints in front of the goggle box. Luckily I do have the media button. I had ordered a Kingston class 10 from Amazon earlier,I'll check to see that works and then order another one.

Cheers

Phew fangio, you had me worried there,I had to nip out and check mine after about 6 relaxing pints in front of the goggle box. Luckily I do have the media button. I had ordered a Kingston class 10 from Amazon earlier,I'll check to see that works and then order another one.

Cheers
It will work no problems

Reactions: Andru8
I'm going to try a Micro SC card in a SD Card adapter in the morning just to see if that works also. I found a 1GB micro card and adapter in the back of a draw. I'll let you know if it works as it could be useful to others.

The micro sd is known for jumping out of the carrier/ adaptor over bumps etc

Reactions: Andru8