3 button flip key help

Deze2014

A4 b8,s3 8v, q7 4l, SQ5 8r
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question when I bought my sb It came with a standard looking key Image was just wondering how do I go about getting the standard 3 button key on eBay they sell blanks without the metal stick cut not to sure what I have to do all I no is a new key will have to be programmed I don't have the technical no how for this job could some1 point in the right direction in how to resolve this issue ? A friend of mine said dealership would do it do £150 but he has a reputation for talking a great 1 can somebody please help me out please can't stand this key everytime I put my key in I almost scratch the drivers door and then I'll have everyone looking at me because the second I get in alarm siren going of until I put my key into ignition please somebody help me

Was it a private purchase or dealer car sale, as buying the car with that key is strange, I would, asap, be getting the immo reprogrammed incase your keys are in the wild, at the same time as its part of the process get the dealer to code you a key.

Now the other question is, did the car come with remote central locking, as strange as that sounds a question, is this a European car or uk?

I brought this car damaged of a reputable dealer in damaged cars it is a uk car as far as I know rhd also before i bought it i done a text check and didn't see anything odd I got two of these keys when I bought the car damaged the the man said that they never had keys with it when they got the car of the insurance company so he said they had to get some made which I thought was feesable I didn't realy want to continue with these keys anyway for peace of mind sir as like you said keys could be in the wild and you cannot trust anybody these days NHN what do you suggest I approach main dealer or what ? What do you think i should do in this scenario in mind I try to keep the costs down but I no dealers don't care thank you for responding

After a little bit of reasearch it turns out that key I have is a transponder key cheap alternative to getting in and out of the car and starting it after some thinking is there a way I can get my immo programmed by an accredited locksmith And buy this key of eBay 231408587580 and have somebody with vag.com code it in just trying to think of ways around it???