Small Introduction! JHM B7 A4 2.0T

b7boostin

Reaction score
Greetings for the states!

I post a lot over on Audizine and Audirevolution, and I recently stumbled upon this forum so I would like to show you guys some love!

Main build thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/552666-(Jake-JHM’s)-2008-B7-A4-2-0T-Product-Development-Build-Thread

60b5ecff028845bcc74d1a0df372ab6a.jpg

I work at JHM (JH Motorsports) in California and we took my B7 A4 2.0T and developed a TON of parts for it. Our first big achievement was crushing the 1/4 records for the stock K03 turbo. As some of you have probably already seen we ran a 13.3@100MPH on the stock turbo.

Now recently, we pushed the envelope even further.

JHM_B7_A4_BT_Kit.jpg

The day before Thanksgiving, we ran a 12.87 at 106.38 mph using our JHM Stage 3 TD05H-20G Turbo Kit with JHM Stage 3 Tuning, S3 Injectors, JHM HPFP Upgrade, and yes stock internals. And of course the other supporting mods from my k03 setup.

As far as we are aware, this is currently the fastest 1/4 mile time for a B7 A4 and the first ever B7 A4 to venture into the 12s with a 2.0T.

I will have the video and Time Slip of this run up and online here real soon! I am really excited to give everyone more information on this, as soon as am able to. (Still in R&D stages)

If you guys have any questions or would like help with anything, please feel free to give me a shout!

Jake

Reactions: Giosabcsl, Craig Cull and DieselJake
Greeting from the UK! :salute:

Spec looks real good i'll definately be giving your build thread a read. I'm not too familiar with petrols but I've never heard of an Audi running a TD05 (unless I'm getting confused with another turbo, thought they were mainly on Jap cars).

I love JHM but unfortunately we don't really get the brand here, so I'm going go be cheeky and ask if you can have a word with someone about that haha. Maybe we could get a list of names for people that want it over here.

Reactions: b7boostin
Greetings for the states!

I post a lot over on Audizine and Audirevolution, and I recently stumbled upon this forum so I would like to show you guys some love!

Main build thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/552666-(Jake-JHM’s)-2008-B7-A4-2-0T-Product-Development-Build-Thread

60b5ecff028845bcc74d1a0df372ab6a.jpg

I work at JHM (JH Motorsports) in California and we took my B7 A4 2.0T and developed a TON of parts for it. Our first big achievement was crushing the 1/4 records for the stock K03 turbo. As some of you have probably already seen we ran a 13.3@100MPH on the stock turbo.

Now recently, we pushed the envelope even further.

JHM_B7_A4_BT_Kit.jpg

The day before Thanksgiving, we ran a 12.87 at 106.38 mph using our JHM Stage 3 TD05H-20G Turbo Kit with JHM Stage 3 Tuning, S3 Injectors, JHM HPFP Upgrade, and yes stock internals. And of course the other supporting mods from my k03 setup.

As far as we are aware, this is currently the fastest 1/4 mile time for a B7 A4 and the first ever B7 A4 to venture into the 12s with a 2.0T.

I will have the video and Time Slip of this run up and online here real soon! I am really excited to give everyone more information on this, as soon as am able to. (Still in R&D stages)

If you guys have any questions or would like help with anything, please feel free to give me a shout!

Jake

Congratulations jake! And welcome!
I will be watching your updates very closely!
As you know this is an area I enjoy very much. I'm also more than happy to learn new tips and share any progress.

Reactions: b7boostin
Greeting from the UK! :salute:

Spec looks real good i'll definately be giving your build thread a read. I'm not too familiar with petrols but I've never heard of an Audi running a TD05 (unless I'm getting confused with another turbo, thought they were mainly on Jap cars).

I love JHM but unfortunately we don't really get the brand here, so I'm going go be cheeky and ask if you can have a word with someone about that haha. Maybe we could get a list of names for people that want it over here.

Congratulations jake! And welcome!
I will be watching your updates very closely!
As you know this is an area I enjoy very much. I'm also more than happy to learn new tips and share any progress.

Thanks guys! Since this stage 3 kit is still heavily in the R&D stage, I don't know how much information I will be able to share at first. But as I get more information I will be able to post it!

Yeah, the TD05H-20G is very popular on the Jap cars. However, it is very affordable, proven, and reliable. So why not use it? at JHM we tend to break the mold and give people new avenues to achieving their performance goals!

Reactions: Craig Cull
Can you get some maps out for UK cars please!

Can you get some maps out for UK cars please!
We are working on it! We are wrapping up the North American ECU selection and then will start on ROW (Rest of World). Stay tuned!

Great! Do you have any rough timescales? I'm hoping to get my car remapped after I get a few bits fixed in around a month, if you are going to be ready in say 3 months I might wait and see, but if it is a year off, therm that makes my decision easier!