What port?

s31jay

Reaction score
Any1 know which port a ship will dock for delivery to scotland? Is it just the african highway that goes back and forth?

Audi seems to use 3 ports in the U.K . Sheerness, Grimsby and Newcastle
If you use http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/port_moves and check Emden departures you can see when the ships leave. Then use www.vesselfinder.com to track them to their destinations, although there is no way to know what vehicles they are carrying Apart from AFRICAN HIGHWAY I have also tracked SCHELDE HIGHWAY, ISAR HIGHWAY, EMS HIGHWAY, NECKAR HIGHWAY, CITY OF ROME, CITY OF ST.PETERSBURG, CITY OF PARIS, VIKING CONSTANZA, and one called EMDEN (and I'm sure there are others ) from the port of Emden to one of the 3 UK ports. although they do go to other countries as well The departures and destinations of the ships seems fairly random and I suspect are governed by what is waiting to go out at any particular time, as they do dock at both side of the Emden port. It doesn't make the car come quicker but it does pass the time waiting and when you do get the message " its arrived at the UK port " you can probably guess what ship your car was on

The ones due for Scotland come into Tyne. And it's mostly City of ****** vessels. Mine came in on City of Amsterdam. There is others but that's the main ones for Tyne.

Reactions: s31jay
What Port?

I quite like Sandemans Tawny.

Port

Reactions: s31jay, elpaulio, Martinbanshee and 1 other person