Kutatec Fiscon A4 fitting issue

Mr Blunt

Reaction score
Guys,

Sorry, I know this type of question may or may not have been answered on a previous thread but I wanted to get someone's advice.

I got what I thought was a genuine after-market kit fitted to my 2010 A4 S-line. The kit works fine but the mic sits just under my rear view mirror which isn't what I wanted, I mentioned this to the installer and he stated that the clarity is better with the mic sitting outside of the standard location??

The sound itself isnt the issue as the system works well but I would rather have it located in the original unit. Is there a way to splice the wiring and remove the existing mic that comes with the car kit and wire directly to the speakers that are located in the over head unit (please see pics below)

Any questions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 135
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 124
fyi, from what I can see there are three mic's already installed, two at the front and a drivers mic, ps, does anybody know if my voice activation button should work with this unit? its not working now so not sure if he hasn't wire it correctly or not compatible...