Advise Required

New2AudiA3

Reaction score
Hi. Im new to Audi and about to purchase my first one this weekend. All being well I will be the proud owner of an Audi A3 TDI Sport Face Lift model. Being a complete novice is there anything I should be looking out for. I know the car is high mileage, however all models of this age seem to have. However it does have a full service historywhich is in its favour.

Any advise you guys can offer would be appreciated.

Pixels in the dash or heater screen going. Rust bubbles alone the roof rails. At the top in the stickies there is a buying guide tells you all the common problems and what to look out for

Pixels in the dash or heater screen going. Rust bubbles alone the roof rails. At the top in the stickies there is a buying guide tells you all the common problems and what to look out for

I tried to find this guide, but I must be going blind. Can i ask where it is. I can see a lot on S3's but not the A3. Thank you.

Reactions: Mrharris2
Basically s3 shell and a3 she'll is exactly the same bar the obvious flared arches roof spoiler different dash 4wd. But they share the same problems with most stuff so give it a read and you should get your answer I hope. I'm sure some smart **** will come along and tell me they are not the same and the s3 has a different engine and set up and so on. But yeah you get an idea from s3 problems it's the same for the a3 :icon thumright: