Show us your pressed plates

You have to go to Hills number plates, show all documents, pay for them and wait a week for postage.

I'm going to Birmingham on Friday so ordering them then so soon as they arrive will get them fitted and post some pics.
Great, looking forward to seeing the pics. How are you fixing the plates, with screws or adhesive pads. I know Hills supply Hilfix pads with the plates.
BTW, I e mailed Hills about the documentation, and they told me that a scanned copy is acceptable. I live in the North East, so did not want to travel all that way just to show the paperwork.

Great, looking forward to seeing the pics. How are you fixing the plates, with screws or adhesive pads. I know Hills supply Hilfix pads with the plates.
BTW, I e mailed Hills about the documentation, and they told me that a scanned copy is acceptable. I live in the North East, so did not want to travel all that way just to show the paperwork.

That is a severe contradiction to what I was told.

" If you wanted to place an order with our company you would have to come in person along with the items listed below. We are based in Witton, Birmingham. B6 7JJ.

We cannot accept emailed or scanned documents, we have to see original documents in person. "

Challinor - did you get to Hills to order the Ultrateks?

ba2dfab494223344cd193a87031a05c6.jpg
I sure did, should get them in about a week.

Thread revival alert!

How much are the hills plates and how do you order them? The website is very flash but doesn't seem to have a shop...

Thread revival alert!

How much are the hills plates and how do you order them? The website is very flash but doesn't seem to have a shop...

You need to contact them direct, failing that check out their 'who we supply' page and see if there's any of them near you.

I got mine through my Audi dealer as they're part of the Jardine group which Hills supply. They were on the car for collection.

Thread revival alert!

Picked mine up from Parkers Motor Services (believe they're based all over the East Midlands) and they ordered them direct from Hills, I paid £36 for both front and rear. Could've ordered direct from Hills but they needed the original paperwork for the reg and I wasn't willing to travel to Birmingham!

I got told the UltraTek were £21.99 + VAT when I asked. Wonder if other dealers of them charge more than Hills?

Mine were free, turned out the Audi dealership where I bought the car was a dealer for the plates also :)

Mine were free, turned out the Audi dealership where I bought the car was a dealer for the plates also :)

Forgot to add, I didn't have to pay as they were the cars first set of plates, much better than normal flat ones and in my opinion, better than the pressed ones too - I had them before.