Golf MK4 V6 4motion traction problems.

GRARA

Reaction score
Hi there newbie to this site,was wondering if anyone else has seen/heard/had this problem....
My MK4 4motion has strange traction problems,i.e if im driving on tarmac and i hit a frosty patch or a greasy patch on the road the car seems to wobble almost to the point of no control (quite scarry),its like the car cant make up its mind which wheel to put the power to??
At first i thought it was because i was running diffrent tyres front and rear,so i replaced all 4 with the same rubber......still the same! The car is completely standard not lowered etc. Ive only had the car since March 2013 so it missed out on the snow but had plent icy moments/white knuckle moments.
Any help welcome as its getting close to winter and dont fancy driving it with small kids in the car again.

Hi, :welcome!:to audi-sport.net. I see you have put a post up in the other section. Im sure someone will advise you. Any :sign pics:of your car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

I kind of noticed i'd posted it to the wrong section....after i'd posted it lol,i found the correct section at the bottom of the main page and re-posted it there :keule:

Reactions: Sandra