Victim of jealousy

Still haven't decided where to get my bonnet sprayed. My local dealership body shop is geared up for insurance work and to be honest after seeing some of their workmanship - I am not confident to let them loose on my pride and joy. Especially when they say need to spray most of the wing and bonnet for a 2 inch scratch......

I found a body shop near me that is just amazing (it looks like a hospital for cars. Your car moves around the body shop on a conveyor belt!). Only issue is they have a 3 month waiting list due to too much insurance work coming their way!

Probably wait until after winter to get it sorted now but I will say it is a massive ball ache to find a decent body shop. :(

Did somebody key your car? Or was it a carpark scuff?

Huh, I think I just tempted fate. My girlfriends car has been hit on the fender, hasn't cracked the paint but has pushed the bumper out a bit, I guess it'd be a paintless dent repair. How ironic -_-

It's rare I think nowadays to ever own a car and not pick up a few "war wounds" over the first few years of ownership

Yeah, would've been nice if someone had left a note there but as usual it was a hit and run. It was someone who lives there, annoying to think that she could say hello to the person who did it tomorrow and be none the wiser.

I had some swine nick my front fog light grills with DRL's from my A4 whilst it was on the drive, about a month later the front screen was put through with a handy sized half brick (8 others along the road were also done), So car now has on board cctv by Blackview and the house has a 4 camera system (3 focus on the drive), I hope that this deters any other scumbags from tampering with the car but if they do at least I'll have something to use when I go looking for them.

Girlfriends car is costing £200 for a wing & bumper respray

Ouch -_-