Audi A3 - Car Rejection - PLEASE READ - GOOD TO KNOW

@S3LVX - If your checking prices at other Dealers, don't forget to check out the the online brokers Carfile & Carwow

Both will ultimately be with Coventry Audi

Carfile were slightly more competitive on S3 prices in the latter part of 2014

Reactions: S3LVX

They done a good deal for you well better than Bexley lol. It honestly does. Its my third s3 now and second one I have encountered issues with. It has somewhat made me lose the love for the Audi brand but I love the S3 as a car and in saloon format ticks all the boxes for me. Hopefully the new one is trouble free.

@S3LVX - If your checking prices at other Dealers, don't forget to check out the the online brokers Carfile & Carwow

Both will ultimately be with Coventry Audi

Carfile were slightly more competitive on S3 prices in the latter part of 2014

Thanks will definitely bare this in mind

I have completely hijacked this thread. I do hope Mani also was able to come to a resolve hsi problems with Bexley audi for problems encountered on his car

I have completely hijacked this thread. I do hope Mani also was able to come to a resolve hsi problems with Bexley audi for problems encountered on his car

I wouldn't worry about that - your needs are more immediate and Mani hasn't visited ASN since October.

Just had a really odd call from Audi. I was asked if they can use my car to be discussed in their monthly product testing meetings as it was of interest to them as they did want this to happen to other vehicles. I am in brighton at the moment but i was told that a like for like replacement can be brought to me and the swap made here. Bit of an unusual one considering they had the car for a month, but i suppose they were yet to identify the underlying issue.
I have yet to decline but as long as i am provided a like for like replacement i do not think i really mind

The fact they want to make an example of your car internally tells you something!!!! Its that bad they are using in meetings on product testing.

I understand you just want this to be over .......but if it was me I would be going for the neck vein!!

The fact they want to make an example of your car internally tells you something!!!! Its that bad they are using in meetings on product testing.

I understand you just want this to be over .......but if it was me I would be going for the neck vein!!

It really does! I do somewhat find it annoying but I think my level of expectation of Audi has really gone down the pan. The service received and aggro really does not make me feel like I want to be a returning customer after this next S3.

It really does! I do somewhat find it annoying but I think my level of expectation of Audi has really gone down the pan. The service received and aggro really does not make me feel like I want to be a returning customer after this next S3.

Maybe don't lose faith in Audi .... just your local garage. Others on here have had great experiences with Audi

Maybe don't lose faith in Audi .... just your local garage. Others on here have had great experiences with Audi

That is very true. Going to be fourth S3 going to hard to pull myself away from them they just tick all the boxes but will definitely looking for a dealership with much better sales and after care service to regain my faith.

Reactions: David83S3

Hi

"Mani_S_Bhogal

Thanks for sharing your experience, more and more folk should take the time and do this. I am really keen to find out, how you handled vwfs in the end?. I am currently having a similiar issue getting heard from Audi with regards to an pulling issue with a Q7 from the outset, bought June 2013, however it's no where as serious as your series of issues.

Any pointers on how to tip them into providing a finance contribution to match the level of the contribution that existed when I bought the last car that currently doesn't exist on the newer model. It appears to be very difficult to get any email response from either Audi or VWFS. All the seem to want to do is acknowledge you email and confirm security and that's it.

I have tried to use resolver to escalate the matter once without any luck.

Would appreciate any response.

Thanks in advance

Saty

Yep Bexely Audi are terrible Andrew Collins (service manager) has gone now wonder if he was ther when you had your issues?

I thought I'd just give my two cents on the matter, I'm guessing you're talking about Bexely Audi. If so they're my local dealer and one of the most incompetent, rude dealers I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Back when I had my A1, I had to take it in for a clutch issue, I gave them an immaculate key and was returned a key that looked like someone had a go at it with a butchers knife. Raised a complaint and to this day haven't heard anything about it...they most defiantly try to sweep things under the carpet. About a week ago I tried to call up Bexely Audi because my A3's alarm would sporadically go off at all times of the day. After serval failed attempts of trying to get through and being on hold for no word of a lie 40 mins, I eventually spoke to someone who sounded like I was inconveniencing them. I began to explain the issue with my car and the guy on the phone couldn't have sounded more disinterested if he tried. After a few minutes of explaining, the man on the phone tells me his system is down; explains to me he'll have to call me back and if I could give him my number...I proceed to give him my number, it didn't sound like he wasn't actually writing or taking note of my number in any form so I ask him to repeat it back to me...And guess what, the phone 'conveniently cuts out' ...That was it! I had had it with Bexely Audi, I went there the same day and got my car booked in but not without complaining to the service manager...But this time I wont make the same mistake twice and also informed him I will also be contacting Audi UK to log a complaint. I'm waiting for Audi UK to get back to me, thankfully I've never actually bought a car from Audi Bexely as I wouldn't give them a penny. My previous and current car are from the Inchape and Listers Audi groups respectively. Bexely Audi need to fix up! I expect that sort of slap dash service from a WJ King outisde a petrol station, not Audi..part of my believes I'd still get a better service from a WJ King outside a petrol station. I really hope someone from S@itty I mean Bexely Audi reads this.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…