Headlight Switch Implausible Signal

hollows wife

Reaction score
Doing the rls mod on a 2009 car with bixenon and led lights . bought new light switch from the audi tt the one ash187 used . but just before I swapped the switch over to the new one I got a fault were none of the fog lamps worked .
as I had the new switch I just cleared the faults and fitted the new switch . fog lights work fine now ,but I still have the same fault showing and the lights stay on all the time in auto mode. bear this in mind when I say auto lights and wipers haven't been coded in yet as I got the wrong rls sensor .

the switch operates correctly except in position 1 .which at the moment should be drl . both the headlights and the drl lights come on.
also the rotary drl switch on the new light switch functions backwards I believe .position 0 been on and position 1 been off.

been at this for days now only other thing I can think of is bordnetz is faulty

no-one ? or has anyone got a copy of there cent elct coding from same year 2009 facelift with drl and xenon as standard . maybe recoding bordnetz with standard coding m=ay solve this before i shell out £120 for a new controller