Couple Of Pics Of My Avant :)

A4mitch

Reaction score
Thought I'd show you guys a few pics of my avant, 1.9tdi...

How I bought it a few weeks back..

There was a considerable amount of damage to the car when I got it, nsr quarter was caved in, osr arch was dented, nsr front and rear doors rippled, scuffs on front bumper and a few scratches here and there, also needed a new turbo!!

With all the above addressed, I then set about purchasing some new wheels and coilovers, went for 3sdm 00.1 in 19" and staggered fitment front to rear and some stsuspension coilovers (weitecs/kw)

And how it sits now, fresh from bodyshop with wheels, suspension, black grilles, debadged and rear wiper deleted

Have also changed from single din to double din head unit

Just interior to sort, am after a full black leather recaro set..

Hope ya like!!

Reactions: WOLF, DieselJake and BakPak
Thanks, I would like the rear a tad lower tbh, it's on the lowest with adjusters removed!!

Front can go a further 2" lower!!! Although it's just right at front for clearance.

Another great looking avant and those wheels are perfect for the b6 imo.

great choice mate.

Thankyou, although I am considering powdercoating them black...

Looks really good pal... Is it safe to remove the rear adjuster? Does it ruin the shocks any quicker?

Yeah I don't see why not, the perches are still there, it's just the adjuster iv removed, giving a further 10mm lower.