Newbie from Scotland

beadieb7

Reaction score
Hi folk's just joined ASN, going to aitp6 tomorrow with a mate, hope to meet some other A4 b7 owners.

Cheers Stuart.

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Hi Stuart, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you in North Ayrshire? You going to aitp with John and Ryan?

Hi Stuart, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you in North Ayrshire? You going to aitp with John and Ryan?

Hi Sandra, I'm from Ardrossan. Yes, I'm going with John & Ryan, leaving at 6am! Should be a good weekend though. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Sandra
I have added you onto the Scottish members list. Hope you enjoy aitp, say hi to John and Ryan for me. You will meet lots of nice forum members and I think you be camping near Mac so it be a good enjoyable camping time. Don't forget to stop by the audi-sport.net stand and get a free burger. And some pics of your car be good as well. have a safe drive and hope the weather is good. :) x

Reactions: RS5 JON
:sign_welcome: mate, enjoy the forum, see you at 6am tomorrow.

Sandra, yes Mac, Shaun, SI, Stuart, Ryan & myself are all pitched up next to one another, small ASN party, we'll get some pics of the weekend & post them up, hope your well.

Reactions: Sandra
Enjoy aitp guys. Im good thanks John, say hi to Ryan, Mac, Si and shaun for me. Enjoy your little asn party and dont forget to go se admin (adam) for your free burger. Safe drive guys. :) x

Reactions: RS5 JON