Bullet bitten - S3 ordered

F

Foxtrot_Oscar

I finally bit the bullet today and ordered a 3dr S3 S-tronic in Sepang blue and with the lunar silver leather. I also opted for the s-line alloys.

Other options ordered were the Tech Pack high with connect, B&O sound, interior lighting and hold assist.

I'm really impressed so far with the dealer who I managed to get to agree to a sizable discount which basically covered the options.I have been told they are changing a car they already have in the build queue to my spec, so I should expect to see it at the start of October.

Getting quite excited now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, not another Sepang Blue. It's a terrible colour Glacier White looks stunning.

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar
Sepang with luna seats can't look bad if it tried!

Sepang with luna seats can't look bad if it tried!

It's just that mine is Sepang and I'm on a one man campaign to try and make it a little less common that it's likely to turn out to be.....

I've found that the most useful things are in the comfort pack. Worth considering.

Personally I don't find anything useful with the comfort pack and that's why I didn't bother with it.
I'm quite capable of turning on my own lights and wipers if it gets dark or rains ! Lol

Perhaps should have ordered cruise control, but had it before and never used it

Each to their own I guess

I finally bit the bullet today and ordered a 3dr S3 S-tronic in Sepang blue and with the lunar silver leather. I also opted for the s-line alloys.

Other options ordered were the Tech Pack high with connect, B&O sound, interior lighting and hold assist.

I'm really impressed so far with the dealer who I managed to get to agree to a sizable discount which basically covered the options.I have been told they are changing a car they already have in the build queue to my spec, so I should expect to see it at the start of October.

Getting quite excited now.

Sounds like it'll be a nice car! A word of warning, my car was ordered on the same basis, i.e. amended spec, but it ended up with a 6 week change to the build week once the factory confirmed the amendment. Might want to keep an eye on that with your dealer.