a3 steering assist light on very low

budgieb

Reaction score
Steering assist light is on very dim even when car is locked up any body had same on 2010 a3 sport tdi

Wrong section, use the A3 8P section.

Ano am new on hear an might not be chilling with the cool kids but instead of just putting moved if thats what ya whant me do tell me how move the post instead

Please use proper English on this forum, not text speak.

The etiquette is to advise its been moved, hence his post as a moderator to advise :)

Look i asked you how but your to bussy trying to be a clever guy as for any spelling mistakes thats down to being dislexic and if i had of known it was a problem i wouldnt of joined and doesnt the word moved mean something has been moved as meaning the word move would been better to let me know i needed to move something instead of thinking it had been moved and also if your not the moderator why do you feel its your place to speak on his behalf when you can see he has spoke him self. I can see rather than help me move the post or even help me with my issue you would rather try and make me feel unwelcome and try and make yourself populer with the moderators hence you're comment nice one jase so i am sure i can find anova forum where i am made to feel more welcome so on that note i will say good bye and leave you to try and establishe you're possition in this pack

You're very welcome to this forum, however you need to understand how forums & this one works before making such remarks.

For a start, the "nice one comment" was a thank you to Jase for moving the thread, not a dig at yourself, so nobody is making you feel unwelcome in any shape or form, infact it was to help you get your requests into the correct section.

2nd, I'm not going to get into the discussion on dyslexia, my brother suffers from allot worse issues than this, so I fully understand daily about these things, but some of your words are text speak which is not anything to do with dyslexia at all & this forum doesn't like this form of English as its hard to read or comprehend at times what people are attempting to convey properly, its not arrogance or stuck up, its just good for all to maintain a level of grammar/english for all to understand, please take these words as they are meant, in a friendly manner, nothing more nothing less :)

3rd, If you note I put a smiley face on the end of my 1st & last post, which usually denotes a friendliness tone, not arrogance, but you chose to ignore this.

Lastly, you as a member are not able to move the thread by yourself, its a moderator only job, so he did the correct helpful & friendly thing.

I'm very friendly & helpful as members will hopefully advise, so relax a little instead of being so defensive :)

Reactions: Lewbo