18" New A8 Di-Cut what do these look like on S3

MingBluS3

Reaction score
right i need 4 new tyres desperatley and tonight i hit a curb cause i drifted across the road due to grip. Really sharded up the two wheels on the near side. So the tracking is now out too.

I was looking at Rochford tyres, they have a full package on these alloys. does anyone have any pictures of what there look like on the S3.

Deal as follows

-------
4 * Brand New 8x18" A8 Style Alloy Wheels. Fitted with Brand New Premium Performance 225/40/18 Tyres. Fitments available 5x100 et35, 5x112 et35, 5x112 et45. Price includes bolts, caps & badges.

-------

Does anyone have any idea of what these tyres are? what brand? I know a few of you guys have gone down this route. Do they use cheap budget tyres? Or can you upgrade them to a better tyre for slightly more money.

Also i dont want to put 19's on the car.

Need some speedy advice, i got the canvas showing on both the rear tyres and the fronts are bald too. Plus i still need the ****** service.

You can upgrade them. A lot of people on here seem to like Goodyear F1s.

Wheels are a personal thing im affraid, and i personally don't think the A8 wheels suit the S3. I think the RS4's and 6's look best on the S3 but they are now very common.

I also like the S4 Avus wheel in 18" with the 5 X 100 stud pattern as it looks very similar to the original S3 avus but bigger!

[ QUOTE ]
Wheels are a personal thing im affraid, and i personally don't think the A8 wheels suit the S3. I think the RS4's and 6's look best on the S3 but they are now very common.

I also like the S4 Avus wheel in 18" with the 5 X 100 stud pattern as it looks very similar to the original S3 avus but bigger!

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you get S4 Avus (18") in 5x100?

Well i've just decided to buy new tyres all round Michelin PS/2's. I will get the alloys refurbished when i can get the time to have the car off the road.

[ QUOTE ]
Well i've just decided to buy new tyres all round Michelin PS/2's. I will get the alloys refurbished when i can get the time to have the car off the road.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good choice! That's what I have!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you get S4 Avus (18") in 5x100?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.autoalloyz.co.uk

I just phoned... (01254 692000)

Wheels are multifit (5x100 and 5x112).

£449 without tyres or £649 with Avon tyres.

Ive always had the Michelins, dont fancy having to get used to a new tyre, I know where i stand with the trusty michelins, i once swapped tyre make and had them taken back off 2 days later. Not sure if im getting a good deal £115 each + VAt. but they have them in stock and i need them desperatly.

£115 each sounds okay to me.

@ ImolaS3

I think they would look great in 18" on an S3!

[ QUOTE ]
A8 wheels are nasty IMO...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! I'm no fan of the plugholes on an A3/S3 either.

Is it me, or is there something not quite right with those Avus reps on that Autoalloyz site? The indentations look too big and the centre cap looks odd. Maybe it's just my age/eyesight....

The 18" S4 Avus is different to the 17" Avus on an S3.

here is an S4 Avus wheel from VAG Parts

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…