Audi A3 AUX

RD18

Reaction score
Hello guys,
This is my first post on the forum, I have recently purchased a 57 plate Audi A3 1.9 TDI and wish to have auxiliary connectivity. I have done a bit of research however I am a little stuck, please find photographs of my radio a chorus 3 (I think) below:

I have found two types of kit, however I am struggling to find out how when I fit the kit will I be able to select the auxiliary input on the radio to listen to the aux? And also what type of kit is suitable for my car?

This type
Audi A2 A3 A4 TT aux input 3.5mm jack lead car radio iPod MP3 adapter CT29AU04 | eBay

Or this type
AUDI AUX IN IPOD IPHONE NEW MP3 A1 A2 A3 A4 TT CHORUS CONCERT SYMPHONY 2M CABLE | eBay

Or this type
Audi A2 A3 A4 TT aux adapter 3.5mm jack car iPod MP3 auxiliary CTVADX002 2006 | eBay

Thanks
RD17

I've got a concert II+ and have ordered the lead that is in your Top link.

I believe the wiring of my Concert is the same as on your Chorus. So should be the same!

If you get that lead then you need to have the aux programmed in using VCDS. You can then double press (or hold, I forget which) on the CD button for AUX to appear.

And it'll be the top right empty section of the quad lock in you pic that the cable fits into.

View attachment 36424

I've got a concert II+ and have ordered the lead that is in your Top link.

I believe the wiring of my Concert is the same as on your Chorus. So should be the same!

If you get that lead then you need to have the aux programmed in using VCDS. You can then double press (or hold, I forget which) on the CD button for AUX to appear.

And it'll be the top right empty section of the quad lock in you pic that the cable fits into.

View attachment 36424

Thanks for your reply, how do I get this programmed in using VCDS? Who would do this for me?

Thanks
Rd18

With this kit you can install aux input in an oem look, in the hole next to the handbreak.
Is very cheap

VW AUX Input Jack Switch w/cable for Golf Jetta EOS RCD310 510 RNS315 RNS510 | eBay

aux-18802.jpg