Badger 5

Clart

Audi S3
Reaction score
I took my tired 02 plate S3 to Badger 5 Saturday to get my bodged up remap fixed.
I was so impressed with the work the boys did, the car now feels & sounds so much different.
Cheers lads, can't wait to come back to get my FMIC sorted...:blackrs4:

Phil.

Reactions: Nilz, jojo, Lavis89 and 3 others
I hear nothing but good about these guys,
Can't wait to book up to get downpipe/sports cat and stage 2 map done by them.

I took my tired 02 plate S3 to Badger 5 Saturday to get my bodged up remap fixed.
I was so impressed with the work the boys did, the car now feels & sounds so much different.

Phil.

Welcome mate... the old girl put up a little bit of a fight but got it sorted :)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Clart

Phil.

Glad you are happy.
Goes to show, diagnose and fix issues, fit some decent flowing parts, and write a map which is'nt "all of the boost" and you get a car which produces more power and torque, sustained and living within its mods..

Hope you enjoy the car now..
onward and upward and planning next mods :)

Don't do it! It's a trap! I went there for stage 1 in January loved it, then started wanting more. now my pockets are a lot lighter and I'll be looking a booking stage 2 soon.

(so worth it.)

Reactions: Nilz, Sandra, <tuffty/> and 1 other person
What's mods have you done? What's the car producing?

Glad you are happy.
Goes to show, diagnose and fix issues, fit some decent flowing parts, and write a map which is'nt "all of the boost" and you get a car which produces more power and torque, sustained and living within its mods..

Hope you enjoy the car now..
onward and upward and planning next mods :)

Hell yeah!!!

I'll be back @ Badger 5 soon... :)

What's mods have you done? What's the car producing?

Hey Sam,

I took my S3 to Badger 5 on a rolling road day a few weeks back thinking that my car was in standard form but it wasn't, it turned out that the car had been mapped by a previous owner unbeknown to me... Very badly also... So wanting to get the S3 right I went to Badger 5 to get it sorted...

They smoke tested it and found a few really bad leaks which they sorted for me on the day.

Car is pretty much standard apart from a new Badger 5 TIP,BMC air filter and a remap...

Very impressed with the results...

She's about 240 BHP & about 250 Torque...

Phil.

As soon as I get my downpipe and decat sorted i'll be finally making the phone call to them. MOT in july so going to leave the decat till after its passed ;)