A4 B7 Front Number Plate Plinth Removal?

matty_gowland

Reaction score
Hi, I've not long had my car and just starting to do a few mods to get it how I like. Currently has a set of fk coilovers and rolling on genuine 19" rotiform blq. Will get pics up shortly. I'm getting in touch with Stoke - audi about a us spec front plinth and was wondering how easy these are to change. Is it the bumper off to do it or can it be done from outside? Thanks in advance.

Easy peasy. If it takes you longer than 5 minutes you're doing something wrong :)

4 wee torx screws out the bottom and off it comes.

As above, T25 (iirc) torx, 4 screws underneath and clips off.

Underneath the plinth yeah, I will have to have a look. Does any one have the number for stoke-audi and has anyone got one of there us spec plinths?

Can't help you r.e. US Spec trim, but maybe try 'Googling' Stoke Audi?

I have m8 and rang the number I found on the site after half hour of looking for it and when I said what I was after 'grey us spec plinth' the lady said 'ah you mean the grey audi we just got in'? No idea what she ment so then was put through to someone else and they told me to look on the Web site, got sick in the end and just said ok and ended the call.

Does that dealer have a Parts department? Just ask to be put through to them? I'm just assuming as the Audi dealer nearest me has a parts dept, and they would probably know what you're on about or be able to look on the system to find out...

Yeah I did go through to parts but all he said was look on Web site, all i wanted to know if the smooth plinth was compatable with the s line bumper before I made an order. Might try calling them again tomorrow.