Power upgrades and Bigger brakes

dennis_S3

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a 2003 S3 that I put a K&N induction kit on, AMD stage 1 remap and custom made exhaust. It currently running 254BHP. Can anyone help with some further power upgrades without going internal on the engine? I am going to get it a de cat on it but not sure what else?

Also are the any better/bigger brake callipers that will bolt straight on? RS4? SEAT Cupra etc??

thanks
matt

Hi pal the best thing you can do is read the stickys at the top of 8l forum all the answers and more are there regards brakes and power really worth a read

Hi all. I have a 2003 S3 that I put a K&N induction kit on, AMD stage 1 remap and custom made exhaust. It currently running 254BHP. Can anyone help with some further power upgrades without going internal on the engine? I am going to get it a de cat on it but not sure what else?

Also are the any better/bigger brake callipers that will bolt straight on? RS4? SEAT Cupra etc??

thanks
matt

Bin the K&N, and get yourself a Badger5 3" TIP with a cone filter, decat it, stick a FMIC then get a custom remap, 275-280bhp which is rod safe power. LCR brakes are a nice upgrade for the power level.

Hi Jojo, thank you for your post. I am new to all this so want is a FMIC? Plus I am guessing LCR is Leon Cupra R? Do them brakes bolt straight on or do I need to get new carriers? If so where do you get them from? Will the work with the standard size disc?
Thanks
Matt

Hi Jojo, thank you for your post. I am new to all this so want is a FMIC? Plus I am guessing LCR is Leon Cupra R? Do them brakes bolt straight on or do I need to get new carriers? If so where do you get them from? Will the work with the standard size disc?
Thanks
Matt

FMIC = Front Mount InterCooler

LCR(yes, Leon Cupra R) brakes is a full bolt on kit, discs, pads, calipers, carriers and brake lines.