Will they fit? 18" TT Alloys

jamesuk78

Reaction score
Hello everyone i have a 2007 audi a6 2.0 tdi and have just been offered some really nice 18" mk2 audi TT wheels, can anyone tell me if they will fit my a6.

this is the information i have from the seller.

Stamped on back of wheel is as follows:-

8J0 601 025

T6

SPEEDLINE

S75 ITALY

SL2008

9Jx18H2 ET52

many thanks in advance.

Check this data against your own: 9-inch wide x 18-inch diameter, and the ALL important ET52 (Offset)

Here's my data for my RS3. OK, so it's an 8.5J rim with a 53mm ET, but you can use this drawing/data to make your own (9J, 52ET) calculations: or PM me for advice and if necessary I'll modify the drawing (I have the same 9J x 18-inch x ET52 wheels on my own TT) to show your own dimensions.

Attachments

• ET_8.5J.jpg
    ET_8.5J.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 223
hi 45bvtc thank you so much for your reply, your diagram was very helpful, i fear that the wheels will be too close to the struts as i suspected, such a shame, they're really nice wheels guess i`ll have to keep an eye out for some 18" s-line a6 wheels.

thanks again.

hi 45bvtc thank you so much for your reply, your diagram was very helpful, i fear that the wheels will be too close to the struts as i suspected, such a shame, they're really nice wheels guess i`ll have to keep an eye out for some 18" s-line a6 wheels.

thanks again.

That IS the issue: the ET dimension is critical when sizing wheels, as will be any tyre width when fitted.

Happy to be of service...