DTUK tuning box for S3

RYuill

Reaction score
Im looking into the DTUK tuning box for the S3, does anyone know what the difference is between the 2.0l TFSI 300PS (2013-) and the 2.0l TFSI 300PS (stage 2 shark FSR?

Im new to tuning cars so sorry if its a stupid question.

Also, does anyone have one fitted and whats your thoughts?

Cheers

Last edited:
does it not explain that on their site, I'm sure it does..?

I had a look but couldnt see anything. Only difference i see is one gives you the new output figures and the other says (TBA) + Exhaust.
maybe im missing something:uhm:

yeah, the extra is hardware mods exhaust minimum, maybe they will add inter-cooler? etc to gain a greater output, the price willobviously reflect the additional mods needed than just the FSR box to give Stage 2 tuning.

Reactions: RYuill
I've got a DTUK box. It's good. I missed it a lot when I removed it for a short while as it makes a huge difference. I've had a few problems with the car misfiring/stalling in neutral, perhaps once every 3-4 weeks. When I remove the box, it's okay again. I've just had the box replaced so will see how it goes, could be the car? Who knows, I just know it keeps happening until I remove the box (by using the blanker provided, 10 sec job) and then it's ok again. Customer service is top though. Can't fault it!

The FSR kit is a stage one kit only, upto 355hp and 460nm of torque.

The FSR+ is an upgradable kit so if you plan on adding an exhaust it can be upgraded to suit any hardware updates.

The member price for the FSR is £475.95 delivered in the Uk

Reactions: RYuill
Is the member price of £475.95 from DTUK directly or from GNJ Motorsport?

Is the member price of £475.95 from DTUK directly or from GNJ Motorsport?

Either Grant, GNJ can supply the kit for the £475.95 as well as ourselves.

I'm sure they also offer fitting for a nominal charge too, best have a word with Graeme direct

Either Grant, GNJ can supply the kit for the £475.95 as well as ourselves.

I'm sure they also offer fitting for a nominal charge too, best have a word with Graeme direct

Ah... I never realised you were the top guy at DTUK! I use Tapatalk most of the time so I didn't see your forum signature.

Ah... I never realised you were the top guy at DTUK!

For my sins :)

As a fellow S3 owner, if you enjoy your car now, you'll fall in love with it again once it's tuned

For my sins :)

As a fellow S3 owner, if you enjoy your car now, you'll fall in love with it again once it's tuned

I don't get my S3 until 1st September. But you'll be hearing from me for sure in August!

Ok, just to don´t create a new thread, i will comment here my experience:
The service from Andrew (DTUK) was very kind and with quick response to my questions, at the begining i was upset because of the distance, btw i am from Peru.
After reading all the comments and previous experiences, i decide to put the order of the combo: Pedal Box + Tuning box. I receive the product via Fedex in just 1 week and that was great.
Today i install both and just drive 10 minutes to return to my job and the first impression was WOW. This is another car and i´m talking about city driving. Don´t have any sign on the dashboard or flicking or something strange on the car, very smooth like stock.
I have a track day on Saturday so i will test the car in circuit, i will keep on posting pictures and times comparing with other S, RS and R8. Thanks to Andrew again.

Reactions: RAPS3, Scotty2011, RYuill and 2 others