Front Indicator Bulbs

Prong

Reaction score
Hi, I'm after a bit of help. I'm really struggling trying to change the drivers side front indicator bulb.

Is there a way of doing it or is it a bumper off job?

Any help is much appreciated

Remove the air flow inlet. To the air filter. May give you more room

Search Google. For audi a4 air inlet for photos. If unsure. Which part I mean

I think they can be accessed from behind by removing the wheel arch liner. Still a horrible job, though.

Thanks for the replies. I was on it yesterday for about an hour going in through the top way and had no luck.

I've just managed to get it done going through the wheel arch.

What a pain in the **** job that is!

Quickest way is remove bumper and light assembly. I can do that in about 10 mins.

Really easy. Unbolt dzeus fasteners underneath front bumper, remove under trays, Unbolt 2 nuts inner front wings holding front bumper on, undo 3 hex bolts on top of the grill. Pull bumper off slowly unplugging electrical point and headlight washer hose. Job done! :)

Reactions: jdp1962
Really easy. Unbolt dzeus fasteners underneath front bumper, remove under trays, Unbolt 2 nuts inner front wings holding front bumper on, undo 3 hex bolts on top of the grill. Pull bumper off slowly unplugging electrical point and headlight washer hose. Job done! :)
Cheers, Rico. I get the theory, it's putting it into practice I have trouble with. I am a memorably fumble-fingered idiot.

Cheers, Rico. I get the theory, it's putting it into practice I have trouble with. I am a memorably fumble-fingered idiot.

lol! Well, if your ever round my way, I would be more than happy to show you how. :)

Reactions: jdp1962