B7 owners in NW London or Bristol??

ajax1976

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking at changing my B7 saloon for an avant and have found a couple of possibles, one in Bristol and one in NW London. Problem is I'm in Scotland so was wondering if there's any B7 owners in those areas that could spare some of their time to have a quick look around them and take a pic or two, really just interested in the bodywork side of things at the moment.

I've posted the same in the general section of the forum but it seems quite quiet.
Can't stress how much I'd appreciate your help with this so there'll be some beer tokens/expenses for any volunteers.

If think you can help PM me and I can pass on the details on the cars.

Cheers Alan

Only downside of buying a car thats so far away. Luckily i'm in the midlands so not to bad going any direction.
Went up north to have a look at a saloon black edition before I bought my 2nd a4, was described being mint condition and no problems, I got there 2 hours later and car was really poor, scrape on the wing and had been front end damaged and repaired poorly. Unfortunetly thats the downside buying a used car so far away.

Good luck on find you'r perfect one, and allways never rush into buying, something I learnt.

Honestly mate I'm finding it so frustrating. 80% of the cars that interest me on Autotrader etc have been sold already and not removed from the sites. I realise I'm looking for something quite rare in comparison but searching the whole country over various sites and I'm down to two cars!!
The one in Bristol looks great and the garage has been very helpful, out of the two it's my favourite car but the mileage is a bit of an issue but I could live with that if the car is in as good condition as it looks in the pics.
The one in London again looks great and low miles, interior is not my taste but happy to change it. The only issue is the seller, almost like they don't want to sell it, very reluctant and vague to give an accurate description of it's condition supposedly due to legal reasons.
I don't mind paying for the RAC etc to do an inspection but would prefer to have someone independent to have a quick look over the bodywork first.