A3/S3 Photos Thread

My 2005 Audi A3 8p in dolphin grey with 18'' RS4 reps.
Greets from Belgium!

tbh i am not a fan of the wheels. I dont mind the vinyl but i think its a bit much! maybe its me.. getting old lol

Looks pretty cool there... Not quite what I would have done but nice indeed mate!!

Busy with mine - lets hope the results are good!!

Managed the wheel swap this week so some pics of it in its filthy state!

Reactions: UV-RS3, Paullie, ryanrich and 1 other person

Reactions: filthyrich, Paullie, GNJ_Motorsport and 4 others
Gave my car it's first clean at the weekend. Had it 7 months so it was pretty dirty. Thought this was a good time to capture a few snaps on the way to work this morning and decided to stick them on here as there's not many red sportbacks on here for some reason (millions of them on the roads).

Car is more or less standard apart from black grill and titanium wheels. I plan on going back to a chrome grill, silver BBS CHs and probably slapping some lowering springs on.

Reactions: Paullie
Keep the black grille!

i was about to say the same. the black on red works really well!!

have posted this pic up before a few times but its my favourite red Sportback! might be some inspiration to you

Last edited:
Reactions: filthyrich, 55_UK and Dubnut71
LOVE your car Dubnut! I have done many of the same things as you, and have more planned (carbon fibre trim). Was that steering wheel standard?

Stupid I phone I do not dislike the post above,
unfortunately the S3 is not mine .

Reactions: Gryphon001
ahh! trying to decide on what new wheels i want! too many options! oh well,1 month in europe should solve that lol

Nothing to shout about, but here's my A3.