In need of a guide on how to remove front bumper on audi a3 s line 2007

Red s line

Reaction score
I'm looking for.a guide or Instructions on how to remove my front bumper and the front grill ? Can any 1 help me out

many thanks dave

There's a guide for fitting a Front grill that shows how the front bumper comes off! Do a search mate, I would but I'm on my phone.

Hi I'm new to this and don't even know how to know when someone answers my question probably have to keep checking ? Lol anyway I want to remove my grill on my Audi a3 2000 to put some lights behind is there a chance I can do this without taking bumper off or does that have to come off in which case I still have no idea haha

Hi I'm new to this and don't even know how to know when someone answers my question probably have to keep checking ? Lol anyway I want to remove my grill on my Audi a3 2000 to put some lights behind is there a chance I can do this without taking bumper off or does that have to come off in which case I still have no idea haha

Nope it is bumper off. Though I would have a think about putting lights behind there :p

You're in the wrong section matey. You need to be in 8L rather than 8P with you having a 2000 A3.

Pretty sure the 8L grill is tons easier to remove than the ones on 8P's.