Rear Wiper Problems

supra steveo

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the wiper on the B7 A4 estate ? its been playing up for a couple of weeks getting stuck so i gave the helping hand to complete the wipe, now its stuck in the 11 o'clock position and i can't move it with my hands , i seen another car on the motorway with the same problem but you dont pull people over to have a chat about their wipers really lol

washer jets seem a bit pish poor too :(

Sounds like your wiper motor has had it. There's a how to been posted on here not long ago, try searching window rear wiper delete, I think the forum member was going to remove his, but decided to replace it altogether with a new wiper motor and arm.

Good luck,
A

I have noticed my washer jets on the back are appalling, they do about 3" worth of cleaning at the base of the wiper. Is there any fix I might look into or is it a assembly?

I have noticed my washer jets on the back are appalling, they do about 3" worth of cleaning at the base of the wiper. Is there any fix I might look into or is it a assembly?

It'll be the nozzle that's blocked I took it off and blew through it with an air line and now works much better. As for the wiper it's still pants at wiping.... Q5 arm and blade have been ordered to cure that....

It'll be the nozzle that's blocked I took it off and blew through it with an air line and now works much better.

Will look into that! Can't help but think it's the pressure of the washer system maybe - the fronts aren't much better either. Could just be the nozzles on both. Little evening job to crack on with!