Pressed the horn today

Cheers pal that's exactly what I need, is it just a speaker swap out or more ?

It needs installing with a relay as it draws so many amps, video doesn't do it justice

What year is your s3 mate? I think my standard horn is fantastic. Pretty sure its a two tone jobby. Most def not embarrassing.

What year is your s3 mate? I think my standard horn is fantastic. Pretty sure its a two tone jobby. Most def not embarrassing.

Yea I used mine today, very manly horn. If it sounds girly, then it's most likely 1 of the two horns has failed!

Reactions: s3_trev

2008 but facelift (supposable not supposed to be tho)

Yea I used mine today, very manly horn. If it sounds girly, then it's most likely 1 of the two horns has failed!

You think ? Easy to access and change ?

Doable by an auto oaf lol

Can't believe everyone is using the pissy standard horn, I'm embarrassed to press it lol

One wire goes to the battery via a 30 amp fuse, one goes to an earth the other two are taken from the cars original horn connectors, so yeah pretty easy.

Reactions: Jinxy-S3
Doable by an auto oaf lol

Can't believe everyone is using the pissy standard horn, I'm embarrassed to press it lol

More to the point I cant believe people actually want to change the horn lol. Thats like wanting to turn the windscreen inside out so its convex instead of concave!