cabrio parcel shelf micro switch. where?

cabby

Reaction score
Hi. My hood is playing up, or should I say, it won't go down. I've played with the handle a few times and it's started working. Then it stopped! The shelf only goes 3/4 the way up but drops all the way down. Only thing I can think is micro switch! Anyone know where it's located.

Strange! It works if I turn the ignition off and then back on!

I've just been out to the car and tried it and. Wouldn't work first time but it did on second try! and it'll work from then on! Strange!

If its saying error on the dash to to with the stowage box it's the micro switch in the boot. It's at the very bottom of the mechanism on the right hand side looking into the boot, if you imagine the shelf bit it all the way lowered the sides of it are all the way at almost carpet level. Mine is currently bypassed using tape until I fix my stupid mechanism.

Thanks for the reply. I can hear a tiny click when it's lowered, not sure if I'm looking in the right place. Display isn't throwing up any faults, just tells me, can't be lowered at the moment! Now thinking it be the actual hood up hood down switch. Never a dull moment with theses cab's.
Was it much of a job to get to the micro switch?