My brother-in-law is an a**e

Its actually my wifes brother but the principle remains the same lol-his wife is working all the hours she can right now as he is off "sick"

Its actually my wifes brother but the principle remains the same lol-his wife is working all the hours she can right now as he is off "sick"
In that case.................
Hang 'im

Reactions: Snibo
Not really bad news for OP's sister and her family, they stay off benefits and life continues?

Hmmm.....not so sure you'd have quite the same outlook if on one of the above speeding offences it resulted in an injury to you and / or your family.

But thats opinions innit.

Nope - That's Excuses.
First offence - fair do's and learn.
Second offence - oops, caught again. Ah well
Third offence - not really bothered
Fourth offence - can't touch me.

Nope, i think you'll find it's an opinion i expressed snideo. As for the guilt trip, save it unless you can offer me irrefutable evidence that you have never exceeded a speeding limit. Ta.

I doubt he will keep his job as hes a driver with 12 points.

unless he doesn't tell his boss. then hope he doesn't smash into someones car as hes not insured.

unless he doesn't tell his boss. then hope he doesn't smash into someones car as hes not insured.

You know how this is going to end up.
After four offences, the learning / adjustment phase just isn't kicking in.

It's always the innocent that suffer.

He's had a chat with his boss,I dunno the outcome yet but would like to think,if he keeps his job,it won't be doing driving now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…