Leather arm rest fitting?

nothingness

Reaction score
New car lacks an arm rest. I asked Yeovil Audi how much it would cost to supply and fit one and they said £650. But read on here people get it done by Audi for £225-250. How do you get it so cheap if the official price is £650? Is there anything official out there so I could print it off and take it to get it done for under £250?

Thank You.

Buy off eBay second hand and fit yourself? I'm sure it's pretty simple?

Reactions: DriverN00B and Westy
Got one for 70 quid of ebay and fitted it myself - can't tell it wasn't there from factory.

£650? They're having a laugh. Check the items for sale, think there was an armrest on sale, not sure if it was leather and just fit it yourself.

Buy a few spare lids while ure at it. Hate my arm rest, want rid of the *******.

Haha few spare lids? Not had any problems with mine :-/.

No way, 650 just for arm rest...

Just subscribe to eBay search for item that's ARM REST related, so from time to time that's been added you get notified and no need to search for it manually...

I'm sure there are loads on eBay for less than 100 quid mate, don't waste your money... haha I know you won't anyway... lol

Also use Google translate and check on eBay Germany, there should be loads even cheaper... n most of them ship to UK anyway :)

Hope you get it sorted soon!