New A3 8P Owner (2011) RNS-E Questions (after reading faq and search)

gazstar106

Reaction score
Hi All

Massive thanks to all the info on here. For a noob A3 owner its been really helpful.

After reading about upgrading to the RNS-E I feel confident enough to change the unit and understand that I would need someone to Code it after I bought it I just have a few questions before I do it.

I live in Hertford Hertfordshire so is there anyone close that codes and if so could you PM me with a cost to do so?????

Also where is the best place to buy the parts??? on ebay they go for £450 but seem so much more expensive other places??

where also can you buy the ami lead for iphone 5, bluetooth units and DAB (all OEM) I cant seem to find a place to buy these online??

I was quoted £1900 to have these all bought and fitted by a company but was hoping I could do this myself but is that actually a good deal????

Sorry If this has all been asked I have searched this here

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/search.php?searchid=3436415

and also read The FAQ's

Again all input has been a massive help.

Thanks

Gary

Gary, wehave site sponsor NHN on here who could supply/fit/code this for you. He also travels, may be an idea if you send him a private messages for a price. :) x

Reactions: gazstar106
Thanks guys

I'll send a PM

I take it then he'll be the best bet to buy and fit instead of trying to do it myself?

Reading this forum is making me want to spend ££££££!!!!!

PM him with what youre trying to achieve, that's what I did - he did exactly that plus a suggestion what I'd not thought of!

Reactions: gazstar106
Hi mate if you want an rnse a led one, speak to me, I sell them on ebay and can give you better price outside. So if you're interested, pm me. I'll code for you too if you cone and collect it.
One more thing, does your upgrade to rnse will involve a 1din-2din conversion? As that adds quite a lot to it money wise