RNS-E Shuffle?

Kjaer85

Reaction score
Hi.

When i activate the shuffle function in the RNS-E "New version". It doesn't remember the setting.

When i turn of the car, and turn it on again. The RNS-E just play the list as normal. And i have to activate the shuffle function again.
Do i do something wrong?

I use a SD card filled with MP3's stored in different folders. And each time i activate shuffle function. It seems that it just plays 3 different songs from a folder, before moving on to a new folder, where it alsobplays 3 songs. And so on, and so on....

Doesn't seem very shuffle to me. And again. Do i do something wrong?

Same here, ****** annoying. What size is your SD? Why not just put all your music in 1 folder?

You should see what it does when I push shuffle with 27,000 songs on my iPod.

Sometimes it'll go ok, but 9/10 it'll just freeze....give me the loading symbol forever.

Suppose it is a tall order for the old girl. The RNS-E isn't exactly cutting edge anymore.

Its just a 4gb SD. But i like having the songs organized. But maybe one folder is the only solution to this:(

27000 songs i guess is a tall order on any MMi system :)

Does it come u track names and playlists on your screen I've noticed mines doesn't :( it just comes up cd 1-6 which is strange cos I don't have a multichanger..

I have the same issue using my ipod on RNS-E. I like to play songs in random order and so select "mix" which works fine..., until restarting car when it reverts back to playing songs in alphabetical order???? The problem is that some songs have multiple listings (due to compilation albums) and so repetitively plays the same track over and over again before moving on in alphabetical order.

So, how do I make shuffle or mix become the default setting?:3sadwalk: