Is this A3 a good buy ?

Rosscopecotrain

Reaction score
Hi guys ,

I'm new to the world of audi and this forum so if this is posted in the wrong section then please forgive me !!

Hoping someone can advise as to whether this car I'm going to look at in the week is a good deal or not ?

http://www.wessexgarages.com/used-cars/search/9942/audi-a3-sportback"]Used Cars - 2009 Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition (TFSi Quattro S Tronic) Black

Thanks in advance

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read at the faqs thread at the top of this section, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Nice spec mate, and a nice engine too! Maybe a little too much at 14k considering it's age, you could also get an s3 for that much?

Is there any service history included? What's the mileage? (couldn't find the info, maybe I didn't look hard enough :/ )

Mileage is currently 33k , full service history although not sure if done by audi. Looked for an s3 but couldn't find any at that price with the s-tronic box with low miles. Getting lazy in my old ages and decided its gotta have the semi auto !

It's not a bad price considering it's mileage, I'd just check it's service history... should be Audi at it's age.

And the DSG gearbox is awesome, very easy to get used to!

Point out that itl need a dsg service in another 7k miles if it hasn't already been done, as well as the haldex oil change (not sure when this is due) and see if they can get that done before handing over, would save you a couple of hundred