Purchased some Eibach Anti roll bars + Pro street coilovers

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all, hope car life isn't pulling your pants down too quickly! Thought I'd share my next move with you all.

After the K04 hybrid, I found hitting the brakes at a reasonable speed made the car a little unstable. The weight transfer can be quick to almost catch you out if not careful.
I was gonna go for the rs4 arb but seens the cars a keeper, I thought I'd go for the Eibach kit.

Also went for the Eibach pro street coilovers. Not gonna lower it too much as I live in a speed bump dominated area. Although when I ordered both kits they said in stock, the coilovers are conveniently out of stock for 2 weeks so I'll have to be patient. Once arrived I'll stick a picture up, along with fitting as soon as I have time!
Someone has probably covered this conversion but thought I would do it just incase :)

Any feedback welcome!!

Sorry, heres a pic you can actually see lol!

Reactions: maikysupra and V6 Quatt
Installed these yesterday alongside a new pcv and thermostat.
Took most of the day but was well worth it!
So much stiffer!
Just waiting on the coilovers, brembo's to come back from refurb and me to paint the S4 calipers today and the brake hoses to arrive and were finished (for now)

Couple of size differences in roll bars and the new discs ready for the conversion

Front anti roll bars

Rear anti roll bars

Front ml55 discs

S4 rears

Craig, which bank did you do over again? hehe
Very interested on these mods Mate, so want a detailed report when all this is fitted and up and running.

Good Luck,
A

Reactions: jdp1962 and scotty76
Craig, which bank did you do over again? hehe
Very interested on these mods Mate, so want a detailed report when all this is fitted and up and running.

Good Luck,
A

Just a local one mate, lol!

I will keep you updated, my car is going to advertise my future projects, so I've invested in it aswell as use it. That's why I've gone a bit mental on it :)

Reactions: jdp1962
Coilovers arrived today! I was gonna fit them, but heard some horror stories about the wish bone at the top of the front struts suffering from dissimilar corrosion.... End result - snap!
So I'm gonna send it to my mate this weekend who's gonna fit the brembo's and the S4 rears all in one go.

Here's the some pics..