Boot Spoiler

Spartan535

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

Just returned to the Audi fold after foolishly selling my beautiful Audi 80 B3 Sport a couple of years ago.

Last week I purchase a very cheap 2000 Quattro Saloon in Hibskusrot (maroon)as an emergency stand in as my wife and daughter have broken their cars and "borrowed" my car and it's reserve - need two as currently drive about 4K a month.

Currently done about 1k in it and apart from fuel consumption (but it is a 2.8 petrol so what can you expect) really impressed. Has some bugs that I'm currently sorting, cracked rear lights and mirrors, cool running at anything under 70, rear interior lights with minds of their own, headlights that need re-surfacing and of course the fading LCD computer screen!

However, I'm not sure I like the rounded rear of the car and thinks it needs some form of spoiler to break up the curve. Had a look on eBay but has anybody any suggestions as to a good looking boot spoiler which wont break the bank and won't take a week in a body shop to fit? Don't want a wing on legs and if all else fails I get one of the cheap £18 flexi ones and see if I like it or not and then get an RS6 copy! Pics appreciated!

Saloon or estate ? I have a genuine saloon boot spoiler, it's a Votex/MS Design part sold by audi and it's never been fitted. Had it sprayed in green but sold the car before i got the chance to fit it... All you need is spraying in your own color and sticking it on the boot with some Sikaflex or Tiger Seal... I am after £60 posted or you can collect as well from N. London.

Reactions: Spartan535