Audi service kits?

vwgtiking

Reaction score
So audi sell service kits; pollen filter, air filer, fuel filer and oil filter etc.

If so how much roughly?

i went to TPS in Trafford park Manchester they only served me because manchester audi had phoned them first . i needed a temp sensor for the daughter car they very reluctantly sold me the part for £37.21p 61p more than an audi main dealer and a very off handed attitude wont be bothering them again

Very unusual for TPS, try another branch, plus if you knew the price was more than the main dealer why pay it?

No offence, but that seems dumb……. Audi could have had it delivered same day by TPS if they ordered it before 2pm, and that is probably why TPS were ****** that they sent you all the way to them for it….

I have a good relationship with my local TPS branch and even though I don't work in the trade, they give me a 10% discount as they know me now, normally in 2-3 times a year for various bits and bobs….

no offence but that seems dumb are you real . i was stood at the counter in tps so i bought the part i required its not so much the fact it cost more than audi but people on here advise others to just go to tps its not that simple at some branches maybe but not all . it is trade only i only went because audi phoned them first other wise i would not of gone there . if your face fits at your local branch then fine but it is not the same for everyone

I phoned tps b4 and not interested in dealing with public. Has happened several times to me!

if your face fits at your local branch then fine but it is not the same for everyone

This is exactly it, the service you get (if in fact you get any at all!) is dependant purely on the outlook of your local branch...