Hello From Newcastle

dandav1985

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum, I have mainly joined this forum for my Lasses car which is a 2008 Audi A3 2.0Tdi 170 S-Tronic/DSG, We had this for 6 months and it only has 55000 on the clock.Heres some pictures,I have upgraded the Hifi for A Pioneer H/U, Focal K2RX speakers, Oldskool Kicker Solo baric subwoofer and a DLS A5 amp all steath as the Standard one sounded S'~t LOL.It has the leather but that's mainly it No cruise, Arm rest or MFSW but I'm wanting to fit them in the futureThing I've done so far is the Cornering Fogs and Rest the S-Tronic Via Vag Com/VCDS as I own a copy.Cheers For looking Dan

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi there,Good work on detailing ! Be a bit less enthusiastic about creating new threads though :)

The reason for all the threads was the forum wouldn't let me put it on with all the picture I put on, then all of a sudden 5 were on.........thanks for the comments on the car. My car is looking better though lol.............cheers Dan

Well got the cruise control stalk and the lower cowl, hoping to fit and code tomorrow. So wish me luck lol.

Cheers Dan

I did my cruise control last month. Read up on it first. I printed the guide off with the photos, also I used masking tape to stop the slip ring from moving.

And welcome to the forum 👍

Well I have finally got round to fitting the cruise control to my lasses car and can say it was pretty much hassle free.

Pictures

I'm going to fit the arm rest this weekend and find out if her steering controller supports a MFSW and try and fit one.

Cheers Dan

Well I have finally got round to fitting the cruise control to my lasses car and can say it was pretty much hassle free.

Pictures

I'm going to fit the arm rest this weekend and find out if her steering controller supports a MFSW and try and fit one.

Cheers Dan