Pics of my A4 Avant. 1.8T Sport

Mart

Reaction score
Finally got some pics on this for you to see of my car, better late than never.
Hopefully this will work!
Feel free to let me know what you think!

fe_1_b.jpg

a4_1_b.jpg

89_1_b.jpg

82_1_b.jpg

77_1_b.jpg

42_1_b.jpg

whoo hoo it worked, although took 2 attempts, as I deleted the first post, as it didn't work!!

Yeah, loads of room in the back for dogs! & Also out of all the estate's I think the Audi Avant shape is by far the best looking!
Would love a RS4, but at my age, prob not a good idea. (Not that I could afford one anyway)

[ QUOTE ]
Lovely car mate , how do you feel it "handles" throwing it around corners being a avant?

[/ QUOTE ]

Handles great! Just put some new tyres all round, so they certainly help the gripping, as they were all pretty low when I got it!

Being it is a sporty model, that helps the handelling! Differnt suspension. Certainly handles better than my last Avant, which was a Audi 80, 2litre.

Very nice clean ride, just need to update them lights, new set of rims and a little drop and she will be all pimped up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

I would like to do the lights, just cause you hardly see anythink at night. Unfortuantly I'm looking to buy a house, so money will be going to that. Got a meeting with the bank later to talk mortgage!

Mart,

It's very ........um......... green.

I had a green Passat as a company car once and found that other drivers didn't see it too well when driving to work through the countryside; I ended up driving with lights on much of the time.

I reckon the B5 A4 Avant has to be the best looking estate of its time, doesn't it?

Oh yes! I think I'd have to agree with you there!

Oh trust me, people will hear me coming if anything else! haha

[ QUOTE ]
I reckon the B5 A4 Avant has to be the best looking estate of its time, doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on, mate! In fact, substitute "of ALL time".