Going to the Dark Side

dmac800

Reaction score
After putting new graphite wheels on my solar orange S3, I wasn't too keen on the chrome grille and everything else chrome so I have been looking at cars with all black on them and I was sold. I have just sold a Westfield kit car so I had a wee bit of money burning a hole in my pocket. So I ordered a brand new black optics grille(only 2 left in Audi GB parts I was told, 1 now) I won't tell you how much I paid for a piece of black plastic......I got my11 rear lights from Nigel(NHN), big thanks Nigel, bought black side repeaters and black Audi rings and rear S3 badge from ebay and also won an auction for some black never used mirror covers for the princely sum of 99p, well chuffed.
As I am taking the wheels off for winter all of this won't be fitted until spring but when I do I will post some pics.
Not sure about the front and rear grey splitters yet, I will see how it all ties in when fitted.
Black wheel bolts and Audi centrecaps and lowering springs to get yet.

Reactions: NHN and Staz
You'll forget where you put them by spring ;)

I'm enjoying just looking at it all in the lounge at the minute;)

Will look awesome when they're on the car with the wheels. You'll just need to lower it a bit then :icon_thumright:.

You got a link for the badges off eBay? Been toying with the idea with black rings on mine.

Will look beauty when its all done, would get the front splitter done black tho tbh.

what are you doing with standard mirror caps?

Will look beauty when its all done, would get the front splitter done black tho tbh.

what are you doing with standard mirror caps?

I am keeping everything so I can put it back to standard when I change again.
I was thinking about plastidip for the splitter and diffuser but I have never used it before so a bit apprehensive about using it. I have carbon wrapped some bits in the past but I think the diffuser might be a bit tricky to wrap.