2019 TT disappointment.

Flowrider99

Reaction score
Got a 2019 TT sline as a loan car whilst my S5 is in the workshop and I am very disappointed. The car looks great, has virtual cockpit, has quattro and twin exhausts so I am thinking it has a decent engine! The ride quality on any ADS mode is hard, the road noise, even on smooth roads, is super loud and the brakes and steering are over assisted. I love looking at it on the drive but I'm not going to drive it. My wife loves it though!

Got a 2019 TT sline as a loan car whilst my S5 is in the workshop and I am very disappointed. The car looks great, has virtual cockpit, has quattro and twin exhausts so I am thinking it has a decent engine! The ride quality on any ADS mode is hard, the road noise, even on smooth roads, is super loud and the brakes and steering are over assisted. I love looking at it on the drive but I'm not going to drive it. My wife loves it though!

The steering assitence is dependent on drive select mode, its lighter in comfort , heavier in dynamic mode etc. What wheels and tyre combo did it have? I have 225 20 inch rims and the road noise is quite intrusive depending on road surface but it doesnt bother me too much. Tyre manufacturer also has an influence. Next time tell them to give you a TTS :p