2014 maps on 2008/57 Audi A6 (pre facelift)

c3nturi0n

Reaction score
hi... I noticed that 2014 maps now cover eastern Europe (Croatia. Serbia etc) hence was wondering had anyone done the 'upgrade' and if they would work on 2G MMI?

... any hints on where to get the latest map (As they are nearly £200 from the dealer) :)?

cheers

The 2014 Mmapsare now on 2 DVD's rather than 1. I was running the 2014 on my 2G setup before I removed it. for the maps try gps underground. I'm not posting any links as my post will just be deleted.

The 2014 Mmapsare now on 2 DVD's rather than 1. I was running the 2014 on my 2G setup before I removed it. for the maps try gps underground. I'm not posting any links as my post will just be deleted.

will give it a go...is it a matter of download and burn them to DVD (for more storage) and on completion load to a Nav drive or?

They should be ISO files you will need to burn onto a single layer DVD, you cannot put the 2 disks onto 1 dvd.

They should be ISO files you will need to burn onto a single layer DVD, you cannot put the 2 disks onto 1 dvd.

done.. cheers.

Works like a treat, albeit practicality may be an issue, e.g. Ger is on both discs etc ;)

maybe a silly Q - is there a way to add flash/HDD storage to 2G MMI so as to copy iso to that and use instead of DVD?

No, only way to get HDD is to retrofit 3G MMI.