A3 1999 genuine floor mats

JB_A3_Turbo

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a set of genuine A3 Mats to fit a 1999 (excluding Audi themselves). I've seen a few on ebay but their feedback has suggested they are not genuine.

Thanks,

Don't seem to have any to fit an A3 only got r-line one's to fit golf, bora etc.. also seem quite expensive at £80

Give them a call. They don't have everything on their website. Tell them that you belong to audi-sport.net and perhaps you'l get a discount too!

I seem to remember them saying that they cant get floormats...could be wrong though. They are £70+vat from Audi i believe.

Rich

eurocar parts have some mats but they are not genuine or have the holes in them to fix to the floor. I'm really looking for any mat that fits the a3 1999 and has fixing holes on all 4 of the mats- doesn't need to be audi really. My current mats are not custom to the car and hence can sometimes catch the clutch pedal as it comes up.

try a couple of the "breaking a3 / s3" auctions on Ebay. They should be near mint on some of the 2003 ones on there. They won't cost anywhere near 80 quid either.