2009+ 3 door rear lights

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
Ok more part numbers I'm after :) this time the 2009+ rear lights for a 3 door. I've pmd Jamie about his but not heard anything back :(

anyone got the the numbers and what sort of price they are?

hey, random addition to this but b19ctr, once u have your new rear clusters are you going to be keeping or getting rid of the old clusters as i may be interested in taking once of them off your hands?

Paolo

Whens it coming again?

End of June :( seems so long away but got a holiday and birthday in between so will seem to come quicker :)

Parts obtained so far are:
R32 brakes front and back now in textured black finish.
A6 Split Rim 19" BBS alloys being fully polished by my mate Dav at PureKLAS
Audi TT MK2 Vents
Audi TT MK2 Light switch
RS6 Steering Wheel
RS4 Gear Knob
S3 Pedals
R8 Oil and Water Caps + some other engine dress up bits
Got an Sline Grill I'm thinking of doing something with so as not to have to mess round with the one thats on the car.

Parts wanted:
S3 rear valance and air scoop
2009+ rear lights
Cupra R splitter (know i can get one of theses of the SEAT Dealer for £20)
Audi Sat Nav
Some S3 buckets (if i ever see any for a decent price)
Milltek with DPS removal
Custom Code remap

And finally its going off to Rayvern to have airride fitted with upgraded shocks.

Then im not allowed to spend any more money on it lol

hey, random addition to this but b19ctr, once u have your new rear clusters are you going to be keeping or getting rid of the old clusters as i may be interested in taking once of them off your hands?

Paolo

I probably will sell them after I'll let you know :)

Chris

Yeah going with Ray I think at Rayvern he's done my best mates b6 passat. Got a idea about using the paddels on the rs6 wheel as controls for it. I want to keep it looking subtle and oem+. The A6 splits are 19"x9" et41 I may have to have the arches rolled slightly altough my mates passat is sitting on 18"x8.5" et35 ok. 215 tyres all round ;)

here's a pic of my mates passat :)

010.jpg

That's good news the camber will pull in as well :) I'll run standard on 18" and keep the 19" for shows or till I get board of them.

What new rims you going for? i love rims lol

18 or 19" classic wheels. I'd love some 19" bbs super rs or I may look at some image wheels next as they are local to me.