Hi, I am just looking for some information on here before I take it to a professional see if there is anything I am able to do to fix my problems. The original problem with the car was it was overheating. I thought this could of been the head gasket...I left the car running up to temperature there was no bubbling in the water reseviour it looked normal, so this let me to believe it was perhaps the water pump or the temp sensor. When I bought the car orignally the guy said he had to change the temp sensor as it was showing the car to be overheating and when he changed the sensor it fixed the problem. If anybody else knows of any other trouble shooting tips to find the problem i would appreciate that. The next problem, the car was running perfectly it had been stood for a couple weeks and the battery died. I jumped it off my van and it fired up first time no issues. I took the car down to my unit and instead of using the van to jump the car again i used a batter charger pack. When I attached the terminals to the battery and switched it on the lights on the car came on made a weird noise and I could smell a slight burning smell. i went back in to the car turned the key in the ignition there was no dash display at all no light nothing....the lights, heaters, windows all worked and the car will not start now. I think I have done something to the immobiliser maybe? again any info is appreciated as i'd like to try and fix the problems myself before paying somebody to do it. Thanks!