2.0 tdi sportback engine shaking car

Mohammad-997

Reaction score
Hi i have a audi a3 2.0 tdi with 110k mileage. Im having issues were my car would start shaking so badly if i stop at a traffic light or even sometimes when i start my car. Ive opened the bonet and the engine is shaking and sounds like a tractor the dmf doesnt make any noise and ive had the car scanned and it comes up with cylinder 4 and cylinder 2 glow plug circuit. Would this cause the engine to shake the whole car?

There is many a post on here about the symptoms you have described about your car and when people start talking cylinders there is usually the mention off the LOOM .
Best advice is go to the Vcd's map section ( if you haven't ) already got a genuine cable and PM one off the lads close to you and see if they will scan the car for you ( usually a few beer tokens ) then you will see if it is just an electrical fault or if it goes deeper

There is many a post on here about the symptoms you have described about your car and when people start talking cylinders there is usually the mention off the LOOM .
Best advice is go to the Vcd's map section ( if you haven't ) already got a genuine cable and PM one off the lads close to you and see if they will scan the car for you ( usually a few beer tokens ) then you will see if it is just an electrical fault or if it goes deeper
I have had my car scanned the codes that came up was cylinder 2 and cylinder 4 electrical fault glow plug circuit the codes are P0674 and p0672