2.0 TDi 140Bhp Superchips Bluefin discount

A

a9503128

Hello All

I wanted to share with you the deal I got today. I was on the phone to Superchips sales and was asking the same useful questions that I was asking Revo only ten min earlier and it went like this...

Me: "look you and Revo claim the same but they are cheaper by a few quid, iv had a superchip before thus why I am on the phone", "can you be competitive?".
Superchips Sales said: "are you a member of any groups?"
Me: "well yes, Audi-sport.net".
Superchips Sales said: "Ok you get a 10% saving."
Me: "cool well lets proceed then".

All cool so I will post more letting you know how I get on, even trying to find a GPS app to record the acceleration times.

TTFN

Alex

I've got a bluefin map on my 140, it makes a huge difference you won't be disappointed!

I have superchipped every turbo diesel I have owned and its always pleasing.

PS how does it go with your DSG box? does it make any difference to the gear changing at all?

Alex

Yeah, this car is my first diseasel, i was fairly happy with the performance as standard but sorta still wanted more so got the bluefin in a group buy, its transformed the car, last time i did a 0-60 on it i think it was about 7.1 secs, was easily keeping up with my mates Clio 182 anyway...
There's no difference in the DSG unfortunately, although i believe you can get the DSG mapped, however its not cheap.