Facelift 1st service due

Karen O'

Reaction score
The time has come after owning my A3 for a yr and a half now

My 1st big service and oil change

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where i could take it? Obviously i dont mind paying the money as its something i need but i would rather pay as less as possible lol

I currently have it booked into Hamilton Audi for the 10th of July as a starting point. But thats a few weeks away so want to look elsewhere for maybe better prices

Thanks in advance

The time has come after owning my A3 for a yr and a half now

My 1st big service and oil change

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where i could take it? Obviously i dont mind paying the money as its something i need but i would rather pay as less as possible lol

I currently have it booked into Hamilton Audi for the 10th of July as a starting point. But thats a few weeks away so want to look elsewhere for maybe better prices

Thanks in advance
Possibly get a quote from a local independent and ask Audi to match?
Ring around a few dealers see what they offer, and negotiate, don’t be afraid to ask, they’re just a voice at the other end of a phone. Or email dealers asking for best price, good luck

How much are Hamilton charging?

I got a quote from an Indy in Edinburgh as an email and Edinburgh audi matched it.

Price came down from £270 to £140.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolly12
How much are Hamilton charging?

I got a quote from an Indy in Edinburgh as an email and Edinburgh audi matched it.

Price came down from £270 to £140.

Perth Audi were £203 last Saturday, but £140 is really good.