New wheels cayenne turbo pics

TDI140

Reaction score

Finally got them on they look much better in person also not seen any a3's running these so decided to go for them also they fill arch gap nicely, just need some coilovers now so if anyones selling some please pm me

Reactions: autolatry and jimpa10
Will be buying coilovers soon

Reactions: S88 YRS
Why is it so high? Are you still on H&R 50mm springs?

Yes still on 50mm H&R springs not sure it does sit lower than the stock s line modes but not low enough i need coilovers but only want to spend about £400max

Not my cup of tea i'm afraid but each to their own :thumbsup:

I kinda like them, nice and different. As said, once you get more lowz it'll look a lot better.

If you don't want to spend too much on coilovers but still want good quality, go for AP's.

Reactions: TDI140
maybe audi center caps... was never a fan of using different car manufacturers center caps on different cars

Im getting steering wheel shake/vibrating at 60mph+ do i need to bolt adapters to the wheels and then have them balanced ? And then bolt them back to the hub to ensure no vibrating/shaking at 60mph and more as i just bolted the adaptors to the hub and balanced the wheels

Looking nice, on the coilover front i have got Vmaxx on mine and back is as low as will go with helper spring owt, front can be brought down more but i already catch so would be mega inpracticle!

What coilovers are you looking at?

Not sure want some decent ones that dont rust etc so JOM's are out the question there just cheap lol