Water leak!!!

matt blowen

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, please can somebody tell me what the white box underneath the scuttle is? Water is going underneath it and flooding my footwell. I have looked at pollen filter and its bone dry as is the surrounding area. Thanks matt

Yes thats the 1

Ive just fixed my problem with my passenger footwell water leak. Problem was scuttle panel had dirt under it. Under the scuttle panel there is a clip the whole length that clicks to the windscreen mine was clogged with dirt which could not be seen outside in any way. Allowing water to drip onto the pollen filter and soaking inside. Made worse when the climate control was turned on it ****** out.

I'm pretty confident it's your scuttle panel that's causing your leak if you remove both wiper arms and lift the scuttle the whole bottom of your windscreen with have slimed dirt pushing the panel up off the clip. On my case the passenger side was most effected.

make sure you buy or get someone to use the correct removal tool for the wiper arms or it will crack your windscreen.